Friday, April 18, 2014

Weekend Puzzle #234

We have lots of things going on this weekend! Let's see if I can cover all of them...

First of all, don't forget about the Facebook Caption Contest that is still going on until end of day Monday.


Secondly, the official soundtrack for The Shattered Medallion is now available here to purchase and download!

Thirdly, if there are some mysteries you have not yet solved, now is the time to play those missing titles before The Shattered Medallion releases. We are having a big sale on all digital downloads this Easter weekend! (Shop here.)


And last but not least, here's your weekend puzzle!


I hope you get to spend some quality time with your friends and family this weekend! Happy Easter!

~Little Jackalope~

8 comments:

ND's #1 fan said...

Oh, cool! I don't have a Facebook account, but I'll post my caption just for fun :)
LJ- "You know Sonny, you left all your Koko Kringles at Beech Hill when you left..."
Sonny Joon- "What?! THAT'S where they went?! I thought the aliens stole them!" XD
Anyway... I got DOG from the sale! Awesome game so far!! :D And for the weekend puzzle...the answer is Puzzle Palce, which I guess means Puzzle Palace, which was on the screenshot of the field in MED. ;) Also, LJ, I was wondering, with it being Easter and all, did you ever solve the mystery of the egg bandit? When I first started reading the blog, I didn't always keep up on it daily like I do now, so I was just curious if I missed it, or if it was just never solved. :P Thanks, LJ! And happy Easter to everyone! :D

Anonymous said...

#11-Charlien murphy
#2-Guadaupe Comillio
#3-Enrico Tazza
#8-Mary Yazi
#11-Scott Varnel
#7- John Grey
#5-Jane Pennvelyne
#5- Jeff Acres
#10 Renate Stroller
#6- Holt Scott
#8- Izzy Romero

Anonymous said...

It's a list of different suspects...But what's with the numbers?

Anonymous said...

I might be going crazy, but I think your puzzle says 'Puzzle Place' or something like that.

Anonymous said...

Here are my answers for the weekend puzzle:
11- Charlie Murphy
2- Guadalupe Comillo
9- Enrico Tazza
8-May Yazzi
11-Scott Varnell
7-John Grey
5-Jane Penvellyn
5-Jeff Akers
10-Renate Stoller
6-Holt Scotto
8-Izzy Romero

felicity18

Unknown said...

#11 - Charlie Murphy
#2 - Guadalupe Comillo
#9 - Enrico Tazza
#8 - Mary Yazzi
#11 - Scott Varnell
#7 - John Grey
#5 - Jane Penvellyn
#5 - Jeff Akers
#10 - Renate Stoller
#6 - Holt Scotto
#8 - Izzy Romero

ILUVNANCY!!! said...

Puzzle Palce?

Anonymous said...

Do you know when the music downloads will be more compatible with iTunes? I bought the Silent Spy soundtrack and it's super hard to get into iTunes and onto my iPod.

Thanks!! :)