Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day 2014!

Check it out! Share the love this Valentine's weekend by giving the gift of Nancy Drew! What better way to share the love than with a mystery? Nancy would approve. Shop here.


Also, this Valentine's Day card came in for Nancy:


We have some fan art that came in! Check out Hailey's collage she used for school:


No weekend puzzle this weekend. Instead, might I recommend re-playing a classic Nancy Drew game with a friend? Please note: We will be out of the office to observe President's Day. See you Tuesday!

~Little Jackalope~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHH! FAVORITE CHOCOLATES? SOLAR SYSTEM STATIONARY?

IT'S SONNY JOON!

ND's #1 fan said...

Wha.. what?!!?!? LJ, when you guys at HeR posted the note for Nancy on your Facebook page, (I saw the feed on your website) the post said '10 hours ago, near North Shore, New Zealand' !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You guys are in New Zealand!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?
That's awesome :D Or maybe Sonny Joon is in NZ and he hacked into your account and posted it himself! LOL I don't know XD I just thought it was really cool.

William D said...

Is that like Gallifreyan? It looks like it... It has to be SJ it just has to...
Well, anyways, Happy Valentine's Day, Little Jackalope :D

Allison the Writer said...

Is that Gallifreyan on the sides of the message....? Gasp - Sonny's a time lord! Forget the anunaki and all that mumbo jumbo, 'cause we're going to meet a real, live time lord in MED!

M. LeRoy said...

When is GTH coming to iPhone?

Anonymous said...

Hi LJ,

I don't know if you saw my previous message, but I didn't get a reply. :-(

I was wondering if 1) there was going to be a free trial version of GTH for iPad, and; 2) If there is a set date for MED.

Anyway, I really hope that Sonny is in MED! You have teased us many hints that he will be, so I really hope he is!

- Ella