Thursday, January 30, 2014

Computer Craziness

I can't talk long, we are working on a few projects here and some involve large files, so if I have a few programs open and running these at the same time...it could freeze, or worse: crash. In a nutshell, we showed off The Silent Spy today to a visitor with a video camera, and I've been working on images for the merchandise store, and I overheard something about illustrations and captions from one of the artists...

Anyways, I gotta run! Computer is doing something weird.. and I just lost my emails...

~Little Jackalope~

2 comments:

ND's #1 fan said...

Oh I hope it doesn't crash LJ, and I hope you get your emails back! Hopefully you had drafts saved. They really come in handy sometimes! :)

Sarah said...

Uh-oh. I hope everything works out ok...