Thursday, December 5, 2013

Nancy Drew 2013 Cookie Contest!

Check it out! We are having our first annual Nancy Drew cookie making & decorating contest this month! Learn more about this contest here.


So! Any idea on a great cookie design? I think I might make gingerbread cookies...but not sure how to decorate them yet.

Let's see, in how many games have we been able to eat or bake cookies? Well, of course there are the jam cookies in The Silent Spy that you get to decorate (and eat). There is also the mint chocolate chip cookies you must bake in Danger by Design, and you heat up chocolate chip cookies in Warnings at Waverly Academy. Hmmm... were there any other games? I can think of cake and parfaits, but no more cookies.

We have a few birthdays!



~Little Jackalope~

6 comments:

William D said...

Cookies.... cookies... hmmm.... um.... o -o
-starts to say something then stops- Nah...
Um.... SECRET OF THE SCAR- o -o Oh wait... you don't actually eat them... or make them... Taylor's cookies anyways ; - ; xD Hmmm.... Did Haunted Carousel allow you to buy cookies at the Hotel? Um.... I can think of so many games with other bits and pieces of food... but no cookies o -e HMMM You need more cookies in your games!!!!
I have some ideas for fanceh cookies, but A: Im to lazy B: Parents would say no... o -o xD

Shainnen Somerville said...

Well making cake for LouLou in CUR is another one. Although it doesn't look appetizing if humans want to eat bird food as a cake.. There was making things from the fridge in DDI. And eating gelato in VEN. What about in CAP? I think you can order sausages and cake but I don't remember cookies.. I think there should be more food options in the Nancy Drew series, Nancy get's to go around to these amazing places and she never get's to try there amazing food! People need to eat and detectives need to eat too! :)

Hannah said...

So... you failed to specify, is the "Bonus Edition/Version of The Silent Spy" that all three winners receive the digital copy or physical boxed game?

Great idea by the way! I'm going to love seeing the entries!

Anonymous said...

Hello LJ! My name is Laura and I'm turning 21 this month. I would love it if you could please give me a birthday shout-out on the 11th. Thank you so much! Oh and my favorite game is SSH. :)

Anonymous said...

"Wanna cookie? They're from Oaxaca!"

Allison the Writer said...

Happy birthday, other Allison! ^_^