Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cookies Excitement!

Yesterday and today we started to receive a few cookie entries to our Cookie Contest! I'm getting super excited, too, and I'm totally nerding out right now. Why? Because our fans are SO creative! We had to share a few with you that came in today.

Carlahna designed some cookies inspired by Shadow at the Water's Edge: Sudoku puzzle, desktop icon flower, and the donut phone charm!


Rozanna entered a chocolate and marshmallow cookie inspired by S'mores in honor of The Secret of Shadow Ranch. Yum!


Have you started to make any cookies to enter for the contest?

 ~Little Jackalope~

7 comments:

William D said...

Im gonna try!

Unknown said...

where are people entering these?

Unknown said...

where are people entering/posting these?

Rozanna said...

Thank you for posting the S'mores cookies, Little Jackalope! It made my day sooo much!!! :D

ILUVNANCY!!! said...

Hey in the Silent Spy, isn't the voice of Moira the same person who played Jamila?

Little Jackalope said...

@Taylor Bowen -- People enter via Facebook, or email submission. We sometimes like to re-post to Facebook to show them off. :)

@Rozanna -- You're welcome! Thanks for entering, they look fantastic!

@ ILUVNANCY!!! -- Yep! The same actress who voiced Moira voiced Jamila. :)

Hannah said...

I don't fancy myself to be a grand chief or baker, so no I won't be entering. But might I just say I can't wait to see all the entries! And I hope you share them with us here because I can't always access the Facebook page like I can your blog. :)

They look so tasty too!

-Hannah (Drew Detective)