Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Cookies and Ornaments

I was out sick yesterday, and now I have returned to the office to open a newly arrived package containing a few of the prizes for the Cookie Contest winner. Take a look at how they turned out in real life!



I kind of want to get my own little Christmas Tree just so I can start a collection of the ornaments from the merchandise store. It would be a Nancy Drew-themed tree! Speaking of Christmas, it's only a week away! It sure is sneaking up fast! Are you ready for it? Perhaps we can get in the mood with playing snowy games like Treasure in the Royal Tower, The White Wolf of Icicle Creek or Warnings at Waverly Academy, and of course, baking holiday cookies (you only have 2 days left to enter!).

*Edited
I nearly forgot about the puzzle! It is a Drop Quote puzzle from a few of the recent games. Fill in the spaces on the grid with the letters (guess and check) to get the Quote said by Takae in Shadow at the Water's Edge: ["You just need to be patient and you need to learn to see more than you are used to seeing."] This is excellent advice for any detective! ;)

~Little Jackalope~

3 comments:

Shainnen Somerville said...

I KNEW it had something to do with a quote! I just completely forgot that Takae said it. It's an amazing little piece of advice in life. And oh how I knew you were going to pick WAC for winter play-down ;) Crazy obession with that game? I love it too, I have to say it's in my top 10 Nancy Drew favs of all time. OH! And 2 other games that are great for this season are Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon and The Deadly Device. What's a little fun if your traveling on a train and snowed in solving a murder mystery!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better, Little Jackalope!!

Detective-Togo said...

YAY! I did the puzzle right!