Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ewan's Mouse Pad

For those of you who have not played The Silent Spy, you should totally play it! For those who have, you may recognize this image below. It is a close up of Ewan's desk.

See that awesome Cathedral mouse pad? I dove into the artists' archives and grab a copy of this very mouse pad design created by artist Jayme. This image is now available in the merchandise store! You know what that means? Not only could you put it on a t-shirt, phone case, pillowcase, and photo panels shown below...

...but you can put it on, of course, a mouse pad! This means you pretty much get to purchase Ewan's very own mouse pad for your own secret office! Yep, I love it when you can purchase actual items from the games.

Birthday!
~Little Jackalope~

4 comments:

ND's #1 fan said...

LJ that is so cool! I want me a mouse pad! lol XD
I also love getting things from inside the games! Like I made myself the necklace from CAP! I <3 that game :)

Shainnen Somerville said...

Oh darn, well I was slightly close that you were making something new for the merchandise store. Maybe when I get an actual desktop, I'll buy a mouse pad with the new Nancy Drew silhouette on :p

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I think that that would be so cool to have on a pillow case or a mousepad! So cool!
I recantly posted my review for SPY on my blog and I absolutely loved it! I can't wait for someone else to check it out - HINT, HINT. :)
I didn't mention this on my review, but I would really like a game in which Ned Nickerson is kidnapped...just a suggestion. :)
By the way, although I'm not quite sure about how the next game is going to work out, I can't wait to see what you guys and girls are going to do with it!

Anonymous said...

I would like to request a birthday shout out for my cousin Abby her birthday is December 31 and she will be 15, her favorite game is the haunted carousel! -Thanks