Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Adorable Things

At times I do "fangirl" over little things, in both our games and in the outside world. One of the best moments in The Silent Spy was seeing Nancy's baby picture with Kate:


Other things can be questionable. While some people find a few moments in a game that make you go "Awwww!" other people may find it totally creepy. For one example, the adorable "Suki" robotic cat in Shadow at the Water's Edge. To roughly quote Bess: "I don't know if they're creepy, or cute, but I love them just the same!"


Today's "Awww!" moment is brought to you by our Lead Tester and Designer, who recently returned from a trip to South Africa. Look at what a great snapshot they captured while down there! A baby leopard!

Hmm... I wonder if I convince the design team to make a game set in that location, or at least someplace with wild jungle or safari types of animals...
~Little Jackalope~

8 comments:

melody said...

Places Nancy should travel to in the pc games:
Africa
Canada :) <3 :) <3
umm where was I? oh yeah
..... hmmm where else? umm
Australia? Maybe?
ummm... how about India? (that would be coolio...
where else.. umm... hmmm thinking...
how about Mexico where she could solve the case of missing tacos? XD
Hawaii ahh... :) china? Israel?
hmmm
Switzerland hmm (chocolate yum)
hmm am I missing anything else?
Oh yes of course how about the arctic? THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!

Shainnen Somerville said...

Just by you saying that LJ, I guarantee that it'll come out as a game one day. I would love to see Nancy go to Africa! Or maybe even the Amazon. I would love to see some type of deep in the jungle action. Maybe like a Survivor thing with her competing or being around other people. But nothing like Ransom of the Seven Ships. I kind of felt bad for Nancy and George being alone lol. And I LOVED Suki in SAW. I kinda wish I got the game in Special Edition at the time because I would have played with her all night with the extra commands. If that was Cathy in Africa, tell her that I'm extremely jealous and I would've been even more jealous if she took a leopard home.. I loved the photo of the baby leopard though <3 <3 <3

Sheesh4 said...

Just so you don't have to go find the post this was from:

Hey LJ!

My 16th birthday is on November 20th! My favorite games are Shadow at the Water's Edge and The Captive Curse!!



Can you refer to me as Alex. Thank you! :D

ND's #1 fan said...

Awwww! I love Nancy's baby picture too! And I haven't played SAW yet, but Suki looks... ah... interesting! I have to agree with Bess! And the baby leopard is so cute!!!!

MadreMaria said...

I'd love a game in Africa! They could base it off the book with Spider Sapphire in the title (Can't recall the full title & too lazy to get up & go find the book among the many books on my bookshelves). Nancy goes to Africa in that one & I'm thinking that's the book where she stays in this cool place that's built on stilts & where you can observe wild, jungle animals & Nancy & friends even have an up close & personal interaction with a mischevious monkey. I think it'd be a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Oh my gravy, I love that picture!! It's so sweet. I also loved something else Kate and Nancy in the game, I literally almost cried.... :) SPY is my new favorite game.

Anonymous said...

my first word when I saw that leopard picture: AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT.IS.SO.CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I <3 cute things!!!!! I'm like Yumi, anything cute, I love. (:I also really, really, reallllly liked that picture. soooo cute. (:
-NANCYGEEK

Little Jackalope said...

@ Sheesh4 -- You got it!