Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sonny Joon and Purple-Haired Guys

In The Phantom of Venice, one of the characters writes a little about Sonny Joon, while another character mentions how colorful his hair was. The team here at Her Interactive has their own colorful-haired guy, and his name is Alex. We interviewed him in an Amateur Sleuth Blog video! This video will be going live today, so be sure to check out our YouTube channel here!

After leaving his trail in the Caribbean and Venice, Sonny was lightly mentioned in The Captive Curse. His resume is hidden somewhere in the game. Have you seen it?


His past job experiences are quite entertaining to read about, and it also mentions his presence in other locations from previous games we didn't know about...as well as a few future locations that Nancy will be visiting after Bavaria.

~Little Jackalope~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I'm sure everyone's play CAP,Sonny's resume is in Carl's office. I thought it was really cool to see it there. Um,I sent in my pic of me and Flat Sonny by e-mail but I don't see it on face-book. Did you guys at Herinteractive get my e-mail?

From me,
Silvertongue.

William D said...

Whoa whoa whoa... Sonny was mentioned in PoV?!??! Either it has been way to long, or I'm an imbecile....