Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hidden Merchandise Items

On the note of merchandise items, I've been working on some new images that will be added to the store for you to design with, they should be up this month. I'm also preparing for Ghost of Thornton Hall images (once the art has been finalized) and today I was sending in requests to Art and Design to consider hiding some of the items into game #29 (which we have already begun working on!!)

My first inspiration came from this T-shirt design in The Captive Curse, as well as the Her Interactive logo on a coffee mug



I happen to own this t-shirt, but if you want to check out a true merchandise collector, see the previous blog post for Rachel's collection!
~Little Jackalope~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you get a discount on merchandise items because you work at HeR? I personally haven't bought any thing, although it would be pretty neat to own things that we can see in the game!

P.S. Are you going to release the cover art soon? I'm soooo excited!

Anonymous said...

Hi Little Jackalope,

I turn 12 on the 11th of March and I was wondering if you could give me a shout out.

Thanks,
Hamish

ComicalCrafty said...

Who dares to call a T-shirt designed by Little Jackalope herself LOUSY?!?! ;)

It would be awesome if the designers could put some of your designs in the game - how about giving an achievement for finding all of them called Little J's House of Fashion?

Anonymous said...

I want one of those shirts sooooo bad!

From me,
Silvertongue.