Friday, July 27, 2012

Weekend Puzzle #149 + Favicons!

Oops, looks like last week's puzzle had a typo in the title. No worries, today should add up. What's really cool about the puzzles is that they are always continuing on Fridays!

If you have refreshed your Internet browser lately, you might have noticed a very tiny update to this blog, and also to our main site www.herinteractive.com. That little change is addition of the Favicons! Take a look at the top of your window, and where it says what site you are on. Right next to it is the little picture icon seen here:

~Hey look! It's a little-er version of me!~

I'm using Firefox to show you, but if you are using Internet Explorer, you might not see it right away.

Reminder: Today is the last day to submit your video testimonial! For more information, click here.
Reminder #2: Facebook caption contest! Post your caption to the image we posted!

On to the weekend puzzle!

Your hint if you need it [press].

3.3 - 4.3 - 7.3 - 7.4 - 8.1 - 8.1 - 8.2 - 3.2 - 7.4 - 3.1 - 2.1 - 9.3

~Little Jackalope~

9 comments:

Crazy101 said...

I have seen it on the Internet explorer its cool how did you do that?


Teagpow ( Amateur Sleuth )

Anonymous said...

I BOUGHT TMB! AND I LOVE IT!! Love,Love,Love Dylan!

From me,
Silvertongue.

Anonymous said...

Isn't this puzzle 158? You are probably so busy being excited you didn't realize! Ooops!

Haley said...

If this is Puzzle #160, why does it say #149?

Mary Jane (MJ) said...

Hey, mark your calendar! My birthday is in 8 weeks! October 2nd. I'd love a shout-out! Thanks a lot, Little J!

-MJ

Anonymous said...

Hey! :) I don't know of this is how it works... But can little jackalope give me a birthday shout out thingy? My name is Samantha and my bday is August 1st. Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

First Tuesday

ILUVNANCY!!! said...

Hello, I was just wondering if you could do a birthday shout out for me? My name's Alyssa and I'm turning 14 on the 4th!

Little Jackalope said...

@Teagpow -- Glad you like it! We saved it onto our server and updated that part of the web site to get it up.

@Silvertongue -- Oh yes, Dylan is great!

@Haley -- Very good question...

@Mary Jane -- *Noted*

@Samantha -- *Noted*

@Alyssa -- *Noted*