Thursday, May 3, 2012

Behind the Scenes: We Knit (part 2)

Today a group of us reassembled our knitting group. For being a beginner, I'd say my hat is coming along quite well...despite the three evident mistakes in it. >.<

Check out what a fellow worker is creating a pair of:

My hat doesn't look nearly as cool as this giant sock. (It's giant by my standards).

I must say, it looks like many of you have received your copy of Tomb of the Lost Queen! Yay! For those of you who finished, you can post your review on our TMB Reviews forum on the message board. If and when you do, please consider that people who haven't played the game will like to know what you think, so be sure to place content in spoiler code where necessary. Also, if there is any part in the game where you got stuck or was confused, we'd love to hear about that in your review! (Yes, we do read these reviews.) ~.^

~Little Jackalope~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess the sock looks a little big,but they do look soft and comfortable. I'd love to see your hat. You'll have to post a pic.

From me,
Silvertongue.

Future Animator said...

I finished TMB today with my older sister. Have to say this was the BEST game yet! The end was my favorite part with the voice actors in the studio. I heard you guys laughing in the background :)

ILUVNANCY!!! said...

Aw man! I haven`t got my copy yet, I pre-ordered a physical game. I can`t wait to get it!

Anonymous said...

I finnished TMB yesterday and it was AMAZING! Best ND game yet!!!!!!
Syd