Thursday, April 19, 2012

Facebook Caption Contest! (TMB)

I'm so excited! If you haven't noticed already, we have a new Caption Contest up on our Facebook page! Check us out at "Nancy Drew PC Games".

Here's how it works: See this picture below?


We posted this to Facebook. Now you head over and find it, and write in the comments your caption. What are Abdullah and Jamila saying to each other? That's for you to decide, and the funnier and more creative the better! (I've already seen several great captions, and can't wait to read more!) The contest ends 11:59pm PST Monday, so hurry now!

The prize is this: A Tomb of the Lost Queen cover art pillowcase! (It hasn't even become available yet, which means the winner will not receive this prize until after May 8th.) After May 8th, this item will be available in our Merchandise Store here. ~.^ Oops...did I just give that little bit of info away...?

Have you subscribed to our newsletter? Usually when I mention that, we send one out, soon. *Wink*. ~.^
~Little Jackalope~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture is HILARIOUS!

I really really really hope that scenario is really in the game.
It adds sooooooo much to the game when the characters interact, and especially when they move around away from their usual spots. :)

I really hope the characters get around A LOT! :D

Love the pillowcase, btw. :D

Future Animator said...

I entered the caption contest! Can;t wait to see the winner, there's a lot of great captions.
Yay, it'll be in the store! :D

BTW- I just want you to know how awesome you guys are:)

Anonymous said...

So I should expect a letter by tomorrow?? :o I'll be waiting. I entered my caption. Hey,you don't judge on if our facebook name are weired right? Just on the cation? Because I don't have a facebook but I enter my cation on my Dad's face book and his name's a little hmmm...different :) Thanks!

From me,
Silvertongue.

ILUVNANCY!!! said...

Sounds fun! I wouldn't be able to make up something creative enough for the contest, but it looks to me like Abdullah is bragging about something.

Little Jackalope said...

@Silvertongue -- No, we don't judge you by your Facebook name...we just laugh here in the office. (Just kidding!) XD

We will announce the winner on Facebook and here, and that's when we contact the winner.