Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Contests and Challenges

Last weekend's mystery series puzzle was a contest, and we have selected a winner randomly from all the correct entries. Congrats to Miranda D. who will receive a Nancy Drew silhouette phone charm, a blank Nancy Drew notebook, and a Nancy Drew PC game of her choice!

The correct answers were:
1. [Blue lilac, flowers]
2. [Bavarian Creme donut, or donut]
3. [Evidence is Everything book, or just book]
4. [Blue Sky Burger with bleu cheese, or just burger. Will accept other burgers as well.]

We also have a testimonial of the week winner! Congrats to Shelby N. will will receive a black and white HI Logo coffee mug! If you haven't submitted your testimonial, check out this page for more information.

Unless otherwise noted, all of our weekend puzzles are solely for fun and can be discussed here.
Until tomorrow!
~Little Jackalope~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Little Jackalope,
I'm so glad that i got the correct answers.It makes me happy to get a puzzle right.I sent in my Testimonial a few weeks ago but i think I worded it weired.It sounded pretty stupid.:P I think it's realy cool how you guys are giving away such cool stuff.Love the mug!
Merry Christmas to everyone!!

From me,
Silvertongue.

Miranda Nicole said...

Yayy thanks for picking me!!! =].