Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Breather After Pre-Order Launch

Today, a few of us can take a breather after launching the pre-orders yesterday. Now we can sit back and relax, and skim over everything to make sure no problems arise. (I'm sure there won't be any issues). Alibi in Ashes is only getting closer by the day. We have 11 days left (including today) before the game starts shipping on the 10th and you can download. (Eleven days?! Wow that's not much time at all!)
We are thinking of offering another desktop wallpaper featuring the art from Alibi in Ashes. I can't decide between a few options. Take a look at our screen shots and let me know which is your favorite. ;)

Tomorrow's the weekend puzzle!
~Little Jackalope~

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Either the strawberry milkshake or the inside of Nancy's house is my favorite :)

Can't wait to play Alibi in Ashes!!!

Anonymous said...

I think the milkshake pic would make a good wallpaper!

Anonymous said...

Are you or have you played the game yet,Little Jackalope??

From me,
Silvertongue.

Anonymous said...

The Drew home is absolutely awesome. ;)

Anonymous said...

I like the drew house and the old burned down town hall! i whish the wall papers fit my compter screen!

randomNDfan said...

of all the screen shots i have to say i like the ice cream one and the one at nacy's home!

Anonymous said...

I like the screenshot of the burnt city hall. :)

Anonymous said...

Nancy's House is my Fave:)

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the one of the town hall.

Little Jackalope said...

Thanks for your feedback! I will pick one of those top three for the next time I put together a wallpaper. :)

Oh, and if the wallpapers do not fit perfectly on your desktop, you can adjust how it fits by going into Control Panel, and when changing the desktop image, choose the position. Some of the options include Fit, Fill, Stretch, Tile and Center. I recommend Fit to get the right shape (will have extra space on the sides), or Fill to completely fill the screen (might get the sides cut off) it just depends on your computer and your preference. :)

Little Jackalope said...

Silvertongue: Yep, I have played the game. ;)

Anonymous said...

is it fun???hard?are ll your games gonna get harder as you make more??

From me,
Silvertongue.

randomNDfan said...

can't wait to play alibi in ashes!!!! looks soooo cool!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So jealous!! I can't wait to play. :D

Hannah said...

Looks like you might have already decided which screenshot will be featured in the wallpaper, so I'm a little late. I liked Brenda's news van the best though. It looks so thrilling! Either that or the Drew living room. Such amazing lighting in that picture alone! You say "only eleven days not long at all" but to us, it feels like a life time! We CAN'T wait!
-Drew Detective