Thursday, August 4, 2011

Installing New Games

Many of us are piecing together a few important parts of the game we are working on. One of my projects is to put together a few pieces of art that production will add to the installer. I went through one of my old notebooks and found this sketch of the installer slides re-design:
--Before and After--

And this is how it turned out:
If you've experienced the waiting forever for your game to install, you've probably seen these. Now we are working on adding them to the next game, you will get to view CAP's slide when ND25 comes out.


Hopping back to work!

~Little Jackalope~

3 comments:

Super Sassy Sleuth said...

Just finished CAP, soooo scary, my cousin's and I just had a baby heart attack when we saw the monster for the first time!!! aauugghh!! sooo much fun to play though!

Anonymous said...

is it just me who thinks the front cover of shadow at the waters edge is scary?

NDfan said...

i think the captive curse was awsome!!!! it was so cool! and also so scary! i hope her interactive will make another real scary game!