Monday, August 29, 2011

An Exciting Week

Whew! Look at the time! I'm posting rather late today. It's because I'm in a bit of a rush, and so I can't talk long.

Looks like you savvy sleuths pretty much got the former weekend puzzle #117! After following the solution on Thursday, August 25th's post, this is the slightly unscrambled answer you should get (many of you pretty much got it! Nice work!). Answer from #117 [Written in the report]. Bravo! But what could it mean?

Looks like the detectives also solved puzzle #118 rather quickly! Here's how you do it: [Create a 5x5 grid of the alphabet] taking out the J. Then take the numbers listed and [go across the columns with the first part of the number given] and then take [the second part of the number an follow the rows down]. Example: 2.5 mean [move two columns across, and 5 rows down] you should get [the letter W].

The end answer is [Was seized by]. Yep, it makes perfect sense to me! *Evil laugh* I love being sneaky. ;)

Gotta run! Come back tomorrow to find out what's been keeping us so busy! It's going to be a smidgen of an exciting week.
~Little Jackalope~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Little Jackalope,your last two puzzles realy stumped me.nice job!But I also believed my brain has been a little tired after a whole week of puzles(been playing alot on my DS)
Can't wait till Friday which happens to be my favorite day of the week.Waiting for a puzzle makes it that much more interesting.

From me,
Silvertongue.