Monday, August 8, 2011

Another Monday Checklist

After a relaxing weekend of...well, call me guilty, but I played a Nancy Drew game and read a little of a Nancy Drew book. Yeah, some of us Nancy Drew geeks cannot let it go. But then, does Nancy ever really take time off from what she does? ~.^

This week's task list is as follows:

1. Make sure production department burns enough discs for testing.
2. Take some video footage from the game and submit it.
3. Don't lose our minds from trying to make #1 and #2's deadlines
4. Find a cookie
5. Eat a cookie (we can substitute with cupcakes if we can't find cookies)
6. Create a really wacky password
7. Remember to post the answer and solution from the weekend puzzle

While I'm thinking of it, let's check off number seven:

Looks like this weekend's puzzle was cracked in about an hour and a half! Wow, this must mean I need to create a really tough one for next weekend. o.O

Here's the solution: [shift the letter the number of times to the right. Ex: B shifted one to the right is C. Y shifted 2 to the right is A, since we cycle back to the beginning of the alphabet. M=P and so on.]
Here's the answer you should get [Captain's Quarters Hotel] referring to The Haunted Carousel.

Nice work sleuths! I'll be sure to give you a trickier one next time.

~Little Jackalope~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why in the picture in the right corner there is a Italy flag?

Anonymous said...

hope you find that cookie you're looking for.if you do cupcakes,I suggest chocolate.
My Dad loves to come up with wacky passwords.always makes me laugh.
I'm with you Little Jackalope.I played Nancy alot over the week/weekend.
One more thing,in my opinion,you did great with the weekend puzzle.I never even solved it.(sorry I'm so long!)

From me,
Silvertongue.

Anonymous said...

I played and read Nancy Drew over the weekend, too. :) Just out of curiosity, what's your favorite Nancy Drew book?

Little Jackalope said...

My current favorite (because it changes sometimes) is The Sign of the Twisted Candles, it has plenty of hiding plaecs, treasure, and the villains infuriate me so much! I love how Nancy stands up to them for Mr. Asa Sidney!