Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Parlez-vous... French?

Today, while several office folk are out visiting at Casual Connect, I spent some time rummaging through boxes in a designated "storage" space. (It's really a cubicle that we dump boxes of games and such in.) There were a few copies of the games in German, Russian and French in the boxes.

I remember testing this game in French before it was finished. It was a lot of fun, except putting the snacks together was a bit hard because then you really need to know the difference between lait and laitue. Or something similar to those.

Twitter Quote contest is tomorrow! The prize will be a little different this time, so stay tuned tomorrow for more news.

Ta-ta for now!
~Little Jackalope~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So who won the weekend puzzel?

From me,
Silvertongue.

Anonymous said...

Is HeR interactive on FB????

-mystery girl

Katie said...

I didn't know the games were available in other languages. I think I'll try to get one, that would definitely be a fun way to practice my French!^^

Little Jackalope said...

Her Interactive is on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

A few of the games are in different languages. Check out the international sites on the left of the screen when you click on the "Shop" tab.

The weekend puzzle winner was announced on the Monday post.

Anonymous said...

Silvertongue...
Karson P. Apparently :)