Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Captive Curse Box Art!

Here's the excitement for the day! The Captive Curse official box art has been posted on the Dare to Play blog! Whoo-hoo! If you saw it earlier today, you'd have noticed the little error on the box that read "CD-ROM", which was incorrect. After a little scrambling to get the correct image with right information, the finalized box art then replaced the old file. What you see now is correct. Head over to take a look! What do you think?

Today we had another big meeting (I love meetings! I love it when we get to communicate with each other about office stuff and, of course, Nancy Drew Games. ^.^) Also, this meeting included donuts. Oooh, yum! A fellow office worker commented on how my donut appeared bigger than me, since they were huge.

Twitter Quote contest tomorrow! Prepare your memory!
Keep it real!
~Little Jackalope~

1 comment:

Ferret said...

Wow, I think the box art for The Captive Curse is the best yet!