Thursday, March 17, 2011

A bit delayed today

I apologize for the delayed post today, it's been a bit busy today. We've got some last-minute projects to get done before the weekend and boy, do our schedules get filled quite fast! I've been mixing some game screenshots together with images that don't normally belong together, which is fun, but it's a little tedious trying to make them fit together nicely. It's like I'm trying to hide the genuine work of art beneath a new image. Sneaky.

I find it fascinating how there are so many hidden compartments, rooms, and hidden objects that people from the past have worked so hard to get a secret, yet Nancy is able to break in in a matter of minutes or hours. She finds things so quickly, I wonder how well Nancy would be able to create a secret compartment. With her knowledge and experience, I doubt many people would be able to discover those secrets.

Lookie:

A Shamrock on my wall!



Happy St. Patrick's Day!
~Little Jackalope~

No comments: