Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fussy Machines

I started my day off with spilling tea on my shirt and sweater. Oops. Next I uploaded a few trailers to our other channels and documented the ones already up. After that I was informed that a brand new video went up! Yay! The second episode of the Nancy Drew Radio Mystery series with detective Private iPadTM continues its suspenseful saga. Be sure to check it out.

Next on my task list was to print some labels, but the silly printer was giving me attitude. With the help of a savvy few people we were able to make it cooperate.

On the topic of machines and labels, here's our disc replicator: this super machine copies and shoots out games from a master disc. After awaking from a sixth-month hibernation it didn't want to work, as if it was still rusty and trying to stretch its muscles. After our tech team gave it stern talking-to, it grudgingly submitted, and is making an abundance of early game builds, ready for testing!

Here's a sneak peak at what a few of us do in our spare time: yet again, another teasing image of an awesome castle puzzle! This time it's an image of the front (last image was of the backside). Until Tuesday (oh, just a note: we won't be here for President's Day Monday, so enjoy the puzzle releasing tomorrow and all the cool trailers we have until then.)

Ta-ta for now!
~Little Jackalope~

No comments: