Thursday, February 10, 2011

Box Art and Old Radio Shows

We took a look at a proof of a box layout plus the embossing design, it's is pretty cool to see our boxes from its early stages to the finished product. Also, another cover design for a new game is in the process of being fully illustrated (now that the layout design was decided upon). I'm excited to see the finished result! Note to self: find (snoop for) images that will go on the back of the box without getting distracted by the Koko Kringle candy bar wrapper in every folder I look through. How do I always manage to find that when I'm going through files? Or maybe the candy is calling to me...

Contest winners are being selected, so keep an eye out!
Oh! We posted a new video up, it's an old radio-style program mini-series (and it reminds me a little of "Creepy Corner" from The Secret of the Old Clock, but modern 2011 updated).

Congrats for solving last weekend's puzzle! New weekend puzzle on the morrow, heading your way.
~Little Jackalope~

No comments: