Thursday, January 13, 2011

Second Chances and learning.

After making a mistake yesterday, I got to clean it all up today. Learning new software is quite a challenge, but one of the best ways to learn is through those mistakes. Now is a good time for a real-life "Second Chance" button, or maybe hitting Ctrl+Z a few times, but like Nancy, we've got to trudge through the tough times and not let anything stop us.

Lately I've been learning more about our new game launch of the Nancy Drew Mobile Mysteries: Shadow Ranch onto the iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch, and I think it is so cool! Books have never become more alive to me until now. The art is coming along very nicely and the stories are new, that's all I can say for now. I particularly like the logo:
Puzzle #83 still needs to cracked! Here's an added note about it: the letters are the actual puzzle, use previous puzzle types to solve it.

Keep it Real:)
~Little Jackalope~

No comments: