Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The start of goody giving

That's right, it's goody giving time! New holiday wallpapers are up and if you read the Dare to Play blog that just went up, you'll see clues on December's holiday extras. Novel_Sleuth has been super busy with these, that's he's worked himself into losing his voice. :( Get better Novel!
We spend a lot of time thinking about the upcoming holidays and specials and all the possibilities that we can fit into our day. So much time that some of us are decorating to keep the festive inspirations close by. I've heard that an artist nearby has Christmas lights in his cubicle, so I thought I'd start decorating mine. Here's what I have so far:

Gingerbread cookies on my wall! (OK, so I was inspired by Yumi's room decor in Shadow at the Water's Edge). It's not much, but I intend to add more, later. Maybe I'll sneak a peek at the artists' cubicles to see what ideas I can glean. *Sly grin*

Oh! The puzzle is still unsolved! Here's an even better hint: Each row of numbers equals a letter.

Keep it real!
~Little Jackalope~

No comments: