Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Uncertain Terms of Endearment

So the website has been enjoying a day of "disparate temperament"... or I guess fussiness. The fickle nature of technology these days, I tell ya. It's fantastic to be able to access all this cool stuff, but when something breaks it takes like 50 people to diagnose and fix the problem (which always ends up being an unplugged cable or errant semicolon). Bah! Oh well, I hope it's back in tip-top shape soon.

We got a handsome delivery today; our first set of completed Collector's Edition goodies. I stole one for a few moments to snag a photo.

- Pic of the Week -


--

It's the real-deal, folks. The journal is even more awesome than I could have imagined. I'll have to get some interior shots for you to check out. I'm very pleased with how the whole thing is working out. It's going to be a Nancy-filled winter!

- Novel -

No comments: