Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tomorrow's News Yesterday

Did you see the newsletter yet? It's absolutely brimming with good knowledge. I know we've just handed you TOT, and I hope your still living it up in the Dust Bowl, but we've got to keep rolling along. Don't fret though, there's plenty of time to solve every case. ^.~

Looks like the office is still feeling the crazy from launching TOT, but there was someone willing to give me a quote for today. Let's see what our "jack-of-all-trades" Office Admin Ben has to say for this week.

- Blurb of the Week -
This week has continued the trend of "Post-TOT Action." I've got tech support questions and orders burying my inbox. I'm handling it, but I've also been put in charge of receiving NDAs (non-disclosure agreements) for some future ND projects. Of course there must be time for the serious missions; Stocking snacks, helping with puzzles for the blog. Oh, and let us not forget the job of "keeping it real"... which we've been doing all week long.
--

Interesting... to say the least. I'm sure "future ND projects" will become less nebulous in the future, right? Gah, spoiler-free content is just so not fun. >.<

The puzzle 62 thread seems to be heading in the right direction, but can it succeed before tomorrow's next brain-bender? I'm on pins and needles!

- Novel -

No comments: