Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday and Monday

I'm already hearing rumors of newsletters drifting about the office. No doubt this juicy gossip was championed by the 'marketing wizards.' Oh and make no mistake they are truly magical and extravagant lads and lasses (though singular in both regards.) How they've continued to cast a spell over me, i.e. entrance me, into such a tizzy for TOT... well, let's just say I'm impressed.

The art clan has been up to their usual tricks as well. Slyly sending around samples of SCK art to get us all amped up. I suppose we'll be pressing those precious trinkets into your hands soon enough. As always the keyword is: patience.

The weekend puzzle appears to be unsolved at this moment. I'll give it another day or so before I offer a nudge.

See ya on the flip-side!

- Novel (ocho) -

No comments: