Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Laying Out the Gifts

So we've posted a new promotion for the next couple of weeks. Check it out on our homepage if you haven't already. Transporte libre es bueno! We'll be disclosing some more promos as the year comes to an end.

I haven't forgotten about showing the solution for Puzzle 33... I've just yet to be given the key. :P I'll have that lined up for you by tomorrow's blog, promise.

For today though I thought I'd give you a little preview of some work we've been doing. I managed to snag this shot during a bit of a break.



Yeah, it is an odd illustration. What you see is the barest beginnings of a map, the rough outlines of what will become an architectural schematic of sorts. For some of you this might appear slightly familiar... think you can guess what it's from? I'll post the answer tomorrow. Till then, "keep it easy."

- Novel (XXV) -

No comments: