Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Boarding Calls

I'm not sure where Monday went, though to be candid, I wasn't in it. My wonderful, and oh-so-busy, compatriots could not fill my empty shoes and so here we are, one day past due. ^.~

The talk of the town is of course the current website update. Everyone has been putting in a lot of time to make sure the Message Boards look great when they come back up. I've seen some preliminary screen shots (as I'm sure you have,) and I'm going to say that I like the new look. I know many of you are sad to see the teal go, but hopefully when the site goes live, you'll be as impressed as I was.

Interestingly enough, with the Boards down, I'm unable to check how the progress is going on the weekend puzzle. I know everyone was attacking it head on, so I wouldn't be too surprised to see the answer when the boards return.

Oh and for those of you wondering when the update will be finished, I'm told you should expect the boards back by tomorrow. But if any other news develops, I'll let you know.

I guess, we'll see you then!

- Novel -

No comments: