Friday, August 7, 2009

A Puzzling Sort of Weekend

Hey everyone,

I know that it's your favorite day of the week and you can bet that we're exited too!

Summer's been asking you all some good questions recently, I hope you all have taken the time to respond. She's been quite adept at asking the important questions, we're lucky to have her around. ^.~

So in other news I received this email in my in-box this morning.

--


--

:( Oh, well... I'm sure that you super-sleuths can find something puzzling to do this weekend. I guess we'll hear more on that on Monday. Thanks for hanging out this week, I'll see you in the future!

- Novel -

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's too bad. I always like trying to solve the weekend puzzle. D,: But I'm looking forward to the next super-awesome one!

And in the top right corner I notice you just cut off the icon for WAC. I'm really curious as to what it is. :

Anonymous said...

You guys are HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! Well done, hiding the puzzle. :D

Anonymous said...

Why cant another co-worker make it? :[

Firewing3333 said...

That would be pretty interesting if an innocent email like that was a puzzle in disguise. :P

ndmania said...

i see WAC on your computer.

Novel_Sleuth said...

I've got to tell you, I totally set up the picture just to crop out the WAC icon, and maybe to pique your interests. :P But the real question is, "What icon is that below LCC?" [it is an ND game] o.O

If you didn't know; we hid the puzzle in the picture. If you did; Well done finding the puzzle! Sometimes we are "oh-so-sneaky."

- Novel -