Friday, June 26, 2009

Just A Taste

My favorite day of the year!

Things can get pretty busy here at Her Interactive which is why it’s important for us to always find the time to enjoy the finer points in life: like National Chocolate Pudding Day! I personally am always looking for a good reason to scarf down some chocolate pudding so be sure to celebrate by enjoying at least one cup full of the delicious treat, try making your own, or if you really want to go all out here’s some of my favorite recipes incorporating the chocolaty snack:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chocolate-Pudding-Cake-I/Detail.aspx

http://www.foodchannel.com/recipes/2112-quick-chocolate-pudding-trifle-in-a-cup

And if you make anything truly spectacular, make sure you let us know about it or send us a link to your own favorite recipe!

Stay tuned for the Weekend Puzzle later today.

1 comment:

Phoenix Star said...

Wow, I had no idea about this, and I actually ate some chocolate "jello" (which was obviously pudding) earlier.