Thursday, June 4, 2009

On the Trail of the 7 Ships

So it looks like the marketing team has finally posted the Ransom of the Seven Ships Trailer. From what I can understand, it's gonna be quite the exciting game! You can check out the video here:

http://www.herinteractive.com/play-now-trailers.php?game=20&platform=

I managed to get a quick comment from our resident "video editor" about this particular release.

--

Well, I wanted to do something a little different with this one. Normally we focus on the mystery and terror with our trailers, but I felt that RAN should be directed more towards its themes. The game itself is much more adventurous than spooky in its presentation and the trailer was tailored to reflect that. We're given a tale of danger and desperation with thrills and twists at every turn. So I attempted to highlight the action and excitement that a person would experience while playing. I really hope you enjoy this vignette.

--

Awesome, thanks a bunch for the insight. Alright folks, check out the vid, and I'll catch ya on the 'morrow!

- Novel (VE) -

2 comments:

HelenaBergFan said...

Yay! It's so good. I'm so excited for its release.
The date is: July 2009
Um, is HI going to work on Trailer 3?

Novel_Sleuth said...

You know, I think they've already started on the longer version of the trailer. Though I'm not sure when it's supposed to be completed.

-Novel-