Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Voice in the Crowd

So I'm pretty sure Amateur Sleuth broached this subject at one point, but I'm always thrilled to see these things in progress. Today we had quite a few individuals come by the office, "Why?" you ask. Well, to try out their voices for some of our characters.



We've all heard the end product; that lilting dialogue that we do so enjoy. But today, I got to see the office in action, recording and directing a great deal of talented people in order to find just the right voice.

I've got to say, I think we're in very capable hands. The game's designer and writer were on hand to oversee the selection process, and trust me when I say that they know their stuff. I don't want to spoil anything so I won't go into much more detail, but you're definitely going to enjoy our future games!

Chatter at ya soon!

-Novel (silence)-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds fun! Is there any way that a normal person, like me, for instance, could try out to be a voice in one of your games? I would LOVE that!

ashley said...

Wow, I want to be a voice for one of the characters in the games! Looks like you all had a fun day! Can't wait for RAN!!
-Ashley {aka: trudancer}
(:

Caroline said...

are you sure you don't feel like spoiling anything for us? pleeeaase? fine then. I guess we all will live...as if! lol. jk; we so totally can handle it. I mean, we ARE detectives, right? [and i use the term 'detectives' lightly!] thanks for the insight! [as little as it was] ;)
- - Caroline