Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Trailing? or Prevailing?

Summer is steadily approaching, which invariably means new releases are close enough to touch at this point. But that unfortunately has the adverse effect of creating very tight deadlines. This May you'll see the release of Nancy Drew Dossier: Lights, Camera, Curses! in stores, and a bit later on, the 20th game in our Nancy Drew PC Adventure Series; Ransom of the Seven Ships. It is an exciting time, and the office is aflutter.

Currently the marketing department is working hard to make sure the Dossier release goes smoothly. They're also handling the revisions of some excellent box art (definitely awesome looking!) for RAN. In addition, I've gotten to see, first-hand, some of the scenes they're putting together for a short trailer of RAN.

This 30-sec trailer is going to show off some of the new environments, as well as introducing you to some of the people you'll get to meet! I know with the D2P blog, and the AS blog, you all probably know the story front and back, but I'm certain you'll be surprised when you see the finished work. My insider sources tell me the new trailer should be up soon, I'll give you the heads up when I learn more. Till then, stay sunny!

- Novel (stet) -

1 comment:

Iryna said...

Oh, I can't wait for RAN! And I'm asking for the box set of ND Dossier #1 for my birthday.